Here are some of the things that saved my life the first year with my twinsies:
- Pack-n-Play. There are some really cool light travel ones out there (super pricey tho). I had to get two so I went for the least expensive and they worked out perfectly. I also borrowed from friends when we traveled and found a new one on Facebook marketplace. Score!
- White Noise Machines. The girls napped in separate rooms so this was a must. We had multiple ones.
- Swaddles. So many to choose from but the Anna & Eve ones were our favorite.
- Rock-n-Play. Life savers! We got these really stylish Jonathan Adler ones for our baby shower.
- Baby Lounger. I wish I would have had two of The Snuggle Me Organic loungers.
- PUJ foldable Bath Mat We didn’t have a round sink in the house but I put it in a big mixing bowl and it worked perfect. Made bath time so easy and smooth for me and babies.
- Snap N GO. I had this stroller frame by Baby Trend for the first 5 months and it was fantastic. Super light, inexpensive and it allowed me to leave the house on my own.
- Zoe Stroller (5+ months) It’s basically a hybrid between a regular stroller and an umbrella stroller. It’s super light weight but still has great storage and huge canopies.
- Table for Two. I only breastfed for 2-3 months, and even then I had to supplement with formula so this allowed me to tandem feed easily. They also sat in it while I did stuff around the house!
- Twin Z Pillow. Literally the best pillow!
- Antilop High Chair from IKEA. Great price, easy to clean and if you get the support pillow you can use as early as 4-5 months. And it’s perfect to decorate for First Bday!
- Baby Brezza Formula Pro Dispenser. Definitely an investment piece but so worth it. It saved us so much time which is like gold when you’re sleep deprived.
- Play-mats. I needed ones big enough for two to be able to roll around and later crawl and walk.
- Baby Gates. Once they got mobile, this was a huge must have. Keeping them confined gave me peace of mind.
- Pop-n-play. Super lightweight, and no assembly required. The two fit in there with room to spare. I kept this in the trunk of my car and it came in handy for the park, grandma’s house, and pretty much anywhere that isn’t baby proof.
- Skip Hop Explore. Love that it’s not obnoxiously big and it grows with them so you can use for a long time.
Here they are enjoying some of these…