Here are some quick tips that have helped me with Cali and Gianna:
- Don’t be afraid to do some trial and error to see what schedule works best for your family. Give them about 7-10 days to adjust to the changes before you make new ones.
- Be flexible and follow their cues so that you know how to modify schedules.
- Plan ahead of time if you are not going to be home for bedtime routine. Pack PJs, lotions, luvies, or whatever you normally have so that they recognize it’s time.
- Don’t stress if they don’t nap at the same time. Take advantage of the 1-1 time, it’s so special!
- Get multiple white noise machines especially if they nap or sleep in separate rooms.
For more details on sleep check out My Sleeping Beauties post.